Thursday, November 5, 2009

3 in 1 Challenge - Stuck on U sketches, Frosted designs, Practical Scrappers

Hi Folks,
Can I tell you how much I loved this challenge. Please visit Stuck on u sketches , Frosted designs , and Practical Srappers to see all the details and join in on the fun.


The layout was perfect for the picture I had in mind, and of course it helps if you have some cute kiddies to photograph.
I used some my mind's eye, Jen Wilsons 29th street market paper for the background, and Celebrate by michelle coleman from Fancy Pants for the cut out. The ribbon all came from Target, Gotta love the $1 deals, and the OWL I wish I could remember who made it, but I removed it from the package and threw away the label so if anyone knows, please let me know. I did by the package at Target as well.
The photo is of my daughter at the pumpkin patch - Her and my son loved the corn bath. In fact I'm still finding corn here and there in the house, they somehow managed to bring some home.
I hope you enjoy this page, I loved scrapping it with my sister-in-law, who by the way created an incredible page that she hasn't posted yet.


9 comments:

  1. well looks like you and I are in similar boats! I have a 5, 3 and 4 month old! how fun is that! and like you I can actual get some scrappiness done! glad to see your project today...wowowow! what a picture! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat picture....and nice layout~

    ReplyDelete
  3. REally cute, thanks for playing at PS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great take on the challenge...wonderful job...so happy you are playing along....looks like she is having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great photo! Your layout is really cute too! Thanks for joining us in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now yu just need to journal somethin! ;) I finished finally, link me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi louise.. ive just scrolled thru lots of your recent blog posts and pics... wow... youve been busy creating some beautiful things!
    TFS!
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sis, check out my Ippity blog here for some Christmas project ideas! Don't forget to Follow me too K? Hey, where is that blog candy? ;) Miss scrapping with you, let's get back to that SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seasons Greetings?? Need to update your pretty blog! Hope we can scrap soon. I'm gonna look for some fun challenges! xoxo

    ReplyDelete